14 February, 2006

if i ever met him face to face i may just stop breathing.....

because it's valentine's day and because i have loved the same song since high school, I am posting it here.

somebody
by depesh mode

i want somebody to share
share the rest of my life
share my inner most thoughts
know my intimate details

someone who'll stand by my side
and give me support
and in return
he'll get my support

he will listen to me
when i want to speak
about the world we live in
and life in general

though my views may be wrong
they may even be perverted
he will hear me out
and won't easily be converted
to my way of thinking
in fact he'll often disagree
but at the end of it all
he will understand me

i want somebody to care
for me passionatly
with every thought
and with every breath

someone who'll help me see things
in a different light
all the things I detest
i will almost like

i don't want to be tied
to anyone's strings
i am carefully trying to stay clear
of those
things

and when i'm asleep
i want somebody
who will put their arms
around me
kiss me
tenderly

things like this
make me sick
but in a case like this
i'll get away with it